185 Stat Trac® Cot Fastening System
The Ferno® Stat Trac® Cot Fastener System has been fully tested and meets new ambulance safety requirements from the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE). Combine the Stat Trac with the POWERFlexx+ST® Powered Ambulance Cot or the 35XST PROFlexx® Manual X-Frame Cot for the best solution to help protect your crews and patients in the event of an accident.
- Straight in-track design eliminates the need to steer the cot when loading and unloading
- Accommodates extreme loading and unloading approach angles
- Optional Integrated Charging System (ICS)
- Head-end and foot-end, dual-locking safety mechanism ensures a secure and comfortable ride for the patient
- Single-lever release and a safety stop provide security while loading and unloading
- A simple, single-hand release unlocks the cot from the Stat Trac
- Maintenance-and lubrication-free
- Adjustable for side or center positioning in ambulance Compatible with ST model cots.
- Certifications: KKK-1822, SAE J3027, NFPA 1917, and CAAS GVS v1.0
- Accommodates extreme loading and unloading approach angles.
- Optional Integrated Charging System (ICS).
- Accepts the Ferno POWERFlexx+ST® Powered Ambulance Cot and 35XST PROFlexx® Manual X-Frame Cot.
|Length – Short|
|86 in||218 cm|
|Length – Medium|
|96 in||244 cm|