Ferno’s 35X PROFlexx X-Frame Ambulance Cot provides exceptional stability and safety when transferring and transporting patients. A longer, fixed front leg in the X-Frame, a rigid C-channel running the length of the cot, and carefully engineered geometry create a low center of gravity and minimal flex. The enhanced stability reduces the chances of tips or flips and other situations that can cause injury to patients and medics.
- U-Tread Wheels
- 6” Wheels
- Reflective Labels
- Easy-Pull Release Handle
- Integrated Box Beam
- Strengthened C-Channel
- One Handed Side Arm Release
- 1.75” Tube Diameter
- Ratchet Bar Guard
- Dual Wheel Lock
- Gas Assist Backrest
- Powder Coated Frame
- 2 Color Choices: Rescue Red or Electric Blue Anodized Patient Deck
- Tested to Industry Standards
- All-Metal Frame
- Built-in Shock Frame
- Stat Trac or 175 Fastener Compatible
- LBS Ready
- One Handed Drop Frame
- 5-Position Drop Frame
- One Handed Safety Bail Release
- Restraints and Mattress Included
- Telescoping Side Lift Handles
- Backrest Adjusts 0 – 65 degrees
- Wider Bed Surface and Head Frame
- Locked-on Mattress
- Foot-End Lead Handle
- Available in Red or Blue
- SAE J3027 compliant when you combine the available 35XST option with the Stat Trac® Cot Fastener System.
- The 35X EZ Pull™ release system reduces wrist strain and helps you position yourself before assuming the weight of the cot and patient.
- Complete bariatric solution with push/pull handles, LBS or LBS Jr., 1100 lb load capacity in the lowest position, and true 360° turning radius in the lowest position.
- 5 Position drop frame provides better leverage for lifting & loading and reduces the cot length by 15” for movement in confined spaces.
- All-metal frame construction provides strength, durability, and exceptional performance with heavy patients.
- 6” wheels (two with swivel-lock and rolling-lock) feature U-tread tires with increased surface area for better rolling and longer life.
- Wider Bed Surface provides comfort and support for various size patients and increased room for CPR or intubation.
- Pull-Out Side Lift Handles provide additional grip points for assistance with heavy patients.
- Reflective Labeling provides nighttime visibility for added safety (includes optional personalized graphics).
|79 in||201 cm|
|64 in||162 cm|
|34 in||89 cm|
|92 lbs||42 kg|
|700 lbs||317 kg|
|24 in||61 cm|