540 Rescue Belay
Finally a mechanical belay device specifically engineered for Fire Service and Industrial rescue teams!
The symmetric design of the 540°™ Rescue Belay allows bi-directional loading and locking, thus either end of the rope exiting the device may be used as the load line. This reduces the risk of an improperly loaded device and increases operator efficiency. The 540°™ Rescue Belay is UL certified to NFPA 1983 (2012 Ed) for General Use.
- Very simple and easy to use, reducing complexity and training time
- Symmetrical design allows for bi-directional loading
- Minimum 27 kN breaking strength
- Self-locking with sudden falls
- Built-in release lever eliminates need for release hitch;only 624 grams
- Force limiting; passes demanding rescue belay competence criteria
- Accepts 11.5-13 mm diameter kernmantle rescue ropes