Every-day operations in EMS, such as lifting and lowering, and loading and unloading, increase the risk of personal injury to medics. This often results in lost workdays and even lost careers. The iN∫X system was created with extensive feedback from EMS professionals to protect you from the risk of injury at every step of the call, and make your job easier while enhancing delivery of care.
The iN∫X system was created with extensive feedback from EMS professionals to protect you from the risk of injury at every step of the call, and make your job easier while enhancing delivery of care.
POWERFUL, STABLE PATIENT HANDLING
- Dual, Powered Actuators maximize tip stability and lift patient loads up to 700 lbs.
- Automatic High-Speed Extend & Retract Feature reduces load & unload time
- Chair Position facilitates transfer of seated patients & the support of COPD patients
- Memory-Free Battery provides the optimal charge on every call
INTELLIGENT CONTROLS & OPERATION
- Simple One-Touch Operation helps you stay focused on patient care
- Programmable Load Height adjusts to match your ambulance floor height
- Integrated Charging System eliminates battery management
- LCD Display with Battery Charge Indicator provides system status & operational cues
- Continuous & Flashing Lights allow you to see and be seen in dark and hazardous conditions
PATIENT CARE, COMFORT & SECURITY
- Sealed Memory Foam Pad optimizes patient comfort during long transports
- Patient Surface is level at all heights to enhance procedural care
- Gas-Assist Back-Rest provides patient comfort
- Adjustable Arm Rests provide enhanced patient comfort, facilitate IV starts, and secure combative patients
- Shock Position raises patient’s feet for treatment of OTC shock
- Universal Accessory Rail attach accessories in any position
TIGHT SPACE MANEUVERABILITY
- Telescoping Foot-End Handles increase patient foot clearance during operation
- Telescoping Load Frame maximizes maneuverability in tight spaces
- 360° Locking Swivel Wheels allow movement in any direction at any bed height
ADDITIONAL SAFETY FEATURES
- In-Fastener Shut Off prevents accidental operation in an ambulance
- Manual Back-Up System provides complete operation in the event of power loss
- SAE J3027 Compliant when you combine the iN∫X with the iN∫LINE fastener system
|Length||63 – 81 in||1594 – 2045 mm|
|Height 1||14 – 49 in||356 – 1245 mm|
|Width (Overall)||24 in||597 mm|
|Max load height 2||36 in||914 mm|
|Load capacity||700 lb||318 kg|
|Backrest Articulation||0° – 76°|
|Shock Frame Adjustment||0° – 16°|
|Weight||192 lb||87 kg|
|Power||36 Volt DC|
|Fastening System||Model 175-i|
1 – Height: distance from the ground to patient surface.
2 – Loading Height: adjustable, distance from ground to bottom of loading wheels
The iN∫X has been designed to meet international test standards to increase safety for you and your patient.