Microflex® NeoPro® NPG-888 – Neoprene (Polychloroprene) Examination Gloves With Textured Fingertips
Protection against a variety of chemicals with excellent wet grip.
NeoPro® gloves’ unique neoprene blend provides a secure protection against a variety of chemicals with excellent puncture resistance. The textured fingertips and soft, latex-like feel give these gloves a secure grip in wet environments.
- Administering drugs
- Assembly of parts
- Blending, compounding solids and liquids
- Damp donning
- Enhanced grip in wet environments
- Loading centrifuges and chromatography columns
- Protection from Type I latex allergy in HCW’s or patients
- Sample taking and processing
- Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs
- Finger Thickness 0.17 mm
- Glove Length 245 mm, 9.6″, standard
- 100 gloves in a box; 10 boxes in a carton