Microflex® Synetron® SY-911 – Durable Protection Latex Powder-Free Examination Gloves with Fingertip Sensitivity
Polymer-coated to slide on easily in wet or dry conditions, Synetron® gloves are fully textured for a secure grip. Exceptional durability to handle tough tasks coupled with fingertip sensitivity for finding a pulse and starting an IV.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex (latex) which may cause allergic reactions in some users. Safe use of this glove by or on latex sensitized individuals has not been established.
- All food processing, applications that have food contact
- Extra protection over the wrist and arm
- Maintaining lab furniture and equipment
- Sample taking and processing
- Finger Thickness 0.30 mm
- Glove Length 290 mm, 11.4″ extended
- 50 gloves in a box; 10 boxes in a carton