Microflex® XCEED® XC-310 – Thin, Strong Nitrile Powder-Free Examination Gloves with ERGOFORM™ Ergonomic Design Technology
Ergonomically designed to reduce hand fatigue.
Our XCEED® gloves are scientifically designed to reduce muscle effort without limiting the ability to meet the tactile demands of your work. The unique formulation delivers a thinner, lighter examination glove with increased strength and protection.
- All food processing, applications that have food contact
- Assembly of parts
- Enhanced tactile sensitivity and dexterity, especially for delicate procedures
- Extra comfort during long, sustained procedures
- Plant disinfection and sanitization
- Protection from Type I latex allergy in HCW’s or patients
- Raw material sample collection
- Sample taking and processing
- Standard patient examinations
- Finger Thickness 0.11 mm
- Glove Length 240 mm, 9.5″, standard
- 250 gloves in a box; 10 boxes per carton
- 230 gloves in a box; 10 boxes per carton for XL