SAM XT Extremity Tourniquet
Engineered for rapid application, SAM XT Extremity Tourniquet’s innovative design requires fewer windlass turns, and enables easier, faster training and intuitive use. Meets MIL-STD810G for durability. Available in Hi-Viz Orange, Hi-Viz Blue and Tactical Black.
- Time Band: Weather-resistant hook and loop system functions when fully submerged, providing maximum security in the harshest weather. Outer material is optimized for night vision.
- Windlass C-Hooks: Secures the Metal Windlass Rod using an intuitive angular design, making windlass locking easier and more efficient.
- TRUFLEX™ Plate: Durable nylon construction distributes force as targeted pressure for maximum strength and flexibility, able to bend on smaller extremities without breaking.
- TRUFORCE™ Buckle: Innovative auto-lock technology activates locking prongs, eliminating slack typically found in all other tourniquet applications.
- Metal Windlass Rod: Machined from extruded bars of strong, lightweight 6061-T6 true billet aluminum for consistent reliability when compared to plastic composites.
- Precision Strap: Velcro®-dependent tourniquets can fail when wet or dirty. The all-weather Precision Strap is made of single-layer nylon webbing. It features intervaled holes that lock with the TRUFORCE™ Buckle to create a consistent, efficient primary-security system. The secondary hook and loop system hook and loop system secures the remaining strap, adding stability and safety.
- Precision Tab: Intuitive design allows for quicker, easier tourniquet application. Material is optimized for night vision.
Length: 2.5 in / 6.3 cm
Width: 1.5 in / 3.8 cm
Height: 7.25 in / 18.4 cm
Weight: 3.8 oz / 108 g