Damaged mattresses are common in healthcare facilities, and it is important to repair the damage quickly. When a mattress is damaged, it cannot be properly disinfected and may harbor dangerous pathogens, increasing the risk of HAIs among patients.
CleanPatch is a clinically-proven repair system that can be used on a wide range of products, in many different applications;
- Foam mattresses
- Low air loss mattresses
- Other polyurethane or coated surfaces
If you have a mattress tear, you can now fix it properly – CleanPatch allows damage such as small tears and cuts to be repaired, is easily applied in seconds using a peel-and-stick method and ensures a long-term and clinically-viable repair
Damaged Split or Vac mattress? – CleanPatch creates an immediate in-field repair of product, allowing medical intervention of the patient to be continued without the need to wait for replacement equipment to be brought in.
- Easy to apply – Applied and ready to use in seconds
- Cleanable – CleanPatch is stable to long-term cleaning, including the use of cleaning agents such Hydrogen Peroxide, ammonia-based quats, bleach and other disinfectants
- Impervious – Prevents fluids from leaking through the patch into the repaired product
- Durability – CleanPatch has been tested and repairs shown to remain integral for over 12 months, with no evidence of failure or peeling
- Clinically Tested – CleanPatch proven not to harbour any more organisms than the surrounding surface it was applied to, both before and after cleaning (n =720 swabs)
- Flexibility of use – can be used on any area of a damaged product, including corners and welded seams
- Registered Medical Device – CE Marked