SAM Pelvic Sling II
The SAM® Pelvic Sling II is the first and only force-controlled circumferential pelvic belt. It was designed not to over-tighten or under-tighten, which allow unlimited force to be applied to the patient. The SAM® Pelvic Sling II offers a simple one-piece design with no detachable hardware. It is compact, easy to use and quick to apply.
- Available Sizes: Standard 32″- 50″, Small 27″- 45″, Large 36″- 54″
- Scientifically and clinically proven to provide safe and effective force to stabilize pelvic fractures
- Buckle maintains correct force; cannot be over-tightened
- Standard size fits 98% of the population. Available in Small, Standard and Large sizes.
- “Click” provides clear feedback to confirm correct force and application
- Low friction posterior slider facilitates transfers
- Front of Sling is narrow and tapered to facilitate urinary catheterization, interventional radiology, external fixation and abdominal surgery
- Fabric does not stretch and cleans for reuse with standard detergents or antimicrobial solutions
- Radiolucent (allowing for X-rays and CT-scans without removal)
- Ease of application; just insert belt through buckle, pull strap, and secure
- Reusable, not a onetime use device
- Latex Free
- No need to cut or trim to size