STATVAC II Aspirator with 12oz Jar, 6ft Hose, and Tubing, Ferno Logo
The O-Two Statvac® II Aspirator is capable of effectively suctioning out excessive quantities of fluid/particles from a patient’s oro/naso pharynx. The lightweight aspirator is designed to be attached to any 50 psi DISS outlet.
The suction catheter can be quickly cleared of foreign material by covering the aspirator exhaust port with one finger, reversing the flow.
- Provides fast, effective method of clearing fluid/mucous from the patient’s mouth in an emergency.
- Variable continuous flow capability on a unique shuttle valve control.
- Durable anodized aluminum body and a high impact collection jar.
- Effective non-stop operation in all weather conditions.
- Color coded ON/OFF shuttle control for ease of operation.
|Supply Pressure||50 psig +/-10%|
|Free Airflow||30 lpm +/- 15%|
|Operating Temperature Range||-18°C to 50°C (0°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)|
|Relative Humidity for Storage and Operating Use||15 to 95%|
|Aspirator Vacuum||300 mmHg +/-10%|
|Maximum Gas Consumption||20 lpm|
|All specifications are subject to a tolerance of +/- 10%.|